In the [management] => [display setting] tab, you can find "language setting" menu.
In this menu, that is, [language setting] => [select language setting], please select "Display" (default is "Hide") from the drop down list.
Then click "commit" button at the bottom of the page.
You can exit from the control panel by clicking "Quit" link at the right hand side of the WEKO block header.
For multilingual, web page for each language have to be prepared by the following procedure.
- As same as showing the WEKO block, go to Setting Mode and show language and menu module.
- In the language module, select the language which can to be selected in your page.
- After selecting an language, create a new page under the public space by using the menu module.
- In the page created in 2, show WEKO block.
- Same procedure have to be repeated for other language.
Setting up for the External Commands