- Open the URL given by the instructor in your browser.
- Here, we use https://binder.cs.rcos.nii.ac.jp/v2/gh/ikfj/ds-polimetrics/master as an example. Follow the instructor's instructions to change the URL.
- Select your institution or OpenIdP in the "Select your institution" section and click the "Select" button.
- Authenticate with your own institution or OpenIdP account.
- A new analysis environment for you will be created.
- Click New → RStudio on the right side of Files. RStudio will open in a new tab.
- Follow the instructor's instructions to use RStudio.
- Open https://jupyter.cs.rcos.nii.ac.jp/ in your browser.
Click on the URL under Named Servers. If you have created multiple analysis environments, the URL for each will be displayed.
To remove an unwanted analysis environment