0. Preparation of VM environment for workshop (Oracle VM VirtualBox)
Appropriate Download appropriate installation package of VirtualBox for your plathome (host OS) from https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads, and install it. Be sure to enable Intel(R) Virtualization Technology/Intel(R) VT-d Feature in BIOS configuration to run 64bit OS.
Set Import images of IdP and SP for VirtualBox, and set up network adapters:
- Adapter 1: NAT (for accessing internet to download software)
- DHCP can be used for this interface.
- Adapter 2: Host Only (for accessing web from host OS, and for accessing among IdP and SP on the VirtualBox)
- Assign same network which is assigned for host OS by default.
- Register addresses of both IdP and SP to /etc/hosts of IdP, SP, and host OS. If you are using Windows 7 as host OS, edit \Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts with admin privilege.