|Table of Contents|
1. Preparation of VM environment (Oracle VM VirtualBox)
Download appropriate installation package of VirtualBox for your plathome (host OS) from https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads, and install it. Be sure to enable Intel(R) Virtualization Technology/Intel(R) VT-d Feature in BIOS configuration for Intel platforms to run 64bit OS.
- Adapter 1: NAT (for accessing internet to download software)
- DHCP can be used for this interface.
- Adapter 2: Host Only (for accessing web from host OS, and for accessing among IdP and SP on the VirtualBox)
- Assign same network which is assigned for host OS by default.
2. Networking on guest OSs
Please confirm IP address for interfaces, IP addresses of DNS servers, etc.
Network configurations are defined in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth?
3. Local hostname resolution
Register addresses of both IdP and SP to /etc/hosts of IdP, SP, and host OS. If you are using Windows 7 as host OS, edit C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts with admin privilege.