For multilingual, web page for each language have to be prepared by the following procedure.
1. As same as showing the WEKO block, go to Setting Mode and show language and menu module.
2. In the language module, select the language which can to be selected in your page.
3. After selecting an language, create a new page under the public space by using the menu module.
4. In the page created in 2, show WEKO block.
5. Same procedure have to be repeated for other language.
# This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:# enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.# permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.# disabled - No SELinux policy is loaded.SELINUX=Permissive# SELINUXTYPE= can take one of these two values:# targeted - Targeted processes are protected,# mls - Multi Level Security protection.SELINUXTYPE=targeted
|sudo yum install mysql-server|
sudo systemctl enable httpd
sudo systemctl restart httpd