Procedure to Install the Certificate (PKCS#12 file)
1. Select the Certificate (PKCS#12 file) issued by this Service.
2. Click [Next (N)] in the Security Import Wizard.
3. Make sure that the Certificate (PKCS#12 file) issued by this Service is selected in the [File name (F)] field and click [Next (N)].
4. Enter the Access PIN issued by this Service in the [Password (P)] field.
Please do not check the [Enable strong private key protection (E)] . If checked, the client certificate will not work properly.
5. Select [Store all certificates in the following store (P)] and click [Browse...(R)].
6. In the [Select Certificate Store] dialog, select [Personal] and click [OK].
7. After confirming that [Personal] appears in the [Certificate store:] box, click [Next (N)].
8. Click [Finish].
9. Click [OK].
This completes installation of the Certificate (PKCS#12 file) into the web browser.