- Use your browser to access the online analysis system (URLs beginning with https://jupyter.cs.rcos.nii.ac.jp/ or https://binder.cs.rcos.nii.ac.jp/). The first time you do this, you will be prompted to select your institution.
- Select "OpenIdP" at the bottom of the affiliation list; if you are using an OpenIdP account, do not select your own affiliation.
- Click "Select". The login screen will appear.
- Enter your user ID (not your e-mail address) and password, and click "Login". The Select Send Attribute screen will appear.
- Click "Agree". Log in to the online analysis system.
- If you are unable to log in, you will see the error message "401 Unauthorized".
- To log back in with a different OpenIdP account, go to https://openidp.nii.ac.jp/auth/logout.
- For instructions on how to use the online analysis system, follow the instructor's instructions or refer to the Student Guide or Instructor's Guide.
Research Center for Open Science, National Institute of Informatics
Ikki Fujiwara, Online Analysis System <firstname.lastname@example.org>