This page contains information for those who use the online analysis system with an OpenIdP account.
How to create an OpenIdP account
If you are a new user, please follow the steps below to register a new OpenIdP account.
- Access https://openidp.nii.ac.jp/ with a browser. The new registration screen will appear.
- Enter all fields.
- User ID: Enter this when logging in. Alphanumeric characters and some symbols . -_ can be used. Feel free to choose an ID that is easy to remember.
Display Name: Enter your display name freely. It can be the same as your user ID.
- Email address: You can use an email address with the ac.jp or go.jp domains. Other domains may be accepted upon request.
- Password: You can use alphanumeric characters and half-width symbols. You can use any password you like in at least 8 characters long.
- Click "Register". A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Open the confirmation email and access the URL provided. The registration completion screen will be displayed.
- Click "Login". The login screen will appear.
- Enter your User ID (not your email address) and password, and click "Login".
- Click "Agree". The Update Registration Information screen will appear.
- This completes the registration of a new OpenIdP account. Close your browser.
How to use an OpenIdP account
The procedure for using the online analysis system with an OpenIdP account is as follows.
- Use your browser to access the online analysis system (URLs beginning with https://jupyter.cs.rcos.nii.ac.jp/ or https://binder.cs.rcos.nii.ac.jp/). The first time you do this, you will be prompted to select your institution.
- Select "OpenIdP" at the bottom of the affiliation list; if you are using an OpenIdP account, do not select your own affiliation.
- Click "Select". The login screen will appear.
- Enter your user ID (not your e-mail address) and password, and click "Login". The Select Send Attribute screen will appear.
- Click "Agree". Log in to the online analysis system.
- If you are unable to log in, you will see the error message "401 Unauthorized".
- To log back in with a different OpenIdP account, go to to https://openidpjupyter.cs.rcos.nii.ac.jp/auth/Shibboleth.sso/Logout?return=https://jupyter.cs.rcos.nii.ac.jp/hub/logout.
- For instructions on how to use the online analysis system, follow the instructor's instructions or refer to the Student Guide or Instructor's Guide.
Research Center for Open Science, National Institute of Informatics
Ikki Fujiwara, Online Analysis System <firstname.lastname@example.org>