This page contains information for those who use the online analysis system with an OpenIdP account.
How to create an OpenIdP account
If you are a new user, please follow the steps below to register a new OpenIdP account.
- Access https://openidp.nii.ac.jp/ with a browser. The new registration screen will appear.
- Enter all fields.
- Click "Register". A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Open the confirmation email and access the URL provided. The registration completion screen will be displayed.
- Click "Login". The login screen will appear.
- Enter your User ID (not your email address) and password, and click "Login".
- Click "Agree". The Update Registration Information screen will appear.
- This completes the registration of a new OpenIdP account. Close your browser.
How to use an OpenIdP account
The procedure for using the online analysis system with an OpenIdP account is as follows.
- Use your browser to access the online analysis system (URLs beginning with https://jupyter.cs.rcos.nii.ac.jp/ or https://binder.cs.rcos.nii.ac.jp/). The first time you do this, you will be prompted to select your institution.
- Select "OpenIdP" at the bottom of the affiliation list; if you are using an OpenIdP account, do not select your own affiliation.
- Click "Select". The login screen will appear.
- Enter your user ID (not your e-mail address) and password, and click "Login". The Select Send Attribute screen will appear.
- Click "Agree". Log in to the online analysis system.
- For instructions on how to use the online analysis system, follow the instructor's instructions or refer to the Student Guide or Instructor's Guide.
Research Center for Open Science, National Institute of Informatics
Ikki Fujiwara, Online Analysis System <email@example.com>