Announcements: Validation Test of the NII’s Research Data Management Service ‘GakuNin RDM’
Validation Test Periods
The Second Phase (Long-running Period)
From Monday, 15 April 2019 at 5:00 p.m. to Monday, 3 March 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
Login to GakuNin RDM （PC）
（For smartphones & tablets）
Thank you so much for participating in the validation test of GakuNin RDM (RDM stands for Research Data Management), a research data management service that has been constructed and operated by the Research Center for Open Science and Data Platform (RCOS), National Institute of Informatics. This validation test is designed to identify the GakuNin RDM’s usability at each institution, flow and compatibility in real-life situations, and challenges to implementation. Therefore, we would like you to note in advance that the service contents, flows and functional compositions may be different from those of the official operating version, which is due to be launched on October 2020. We invite feedback and comments from your experience during the validation period for future development. Please send your comments and requests to our office.
The validation test consists of two phases and will be carried out until autumn 2020: we will conduct the First phase (pretrial: starts on 15th January 2019) with the institutions that are currently considering the use of GakuNin RDM in concrete terms; and then, we will call for participation more openly for the Second phase (long-running test: due to start on 15th April 2019). We invite you to participate in our validation test. We are planning to frequently update the status of the validation test on our Wiki page.
The Second Phase (long-running Test): From Monday, 15 April 2019 at 5:00 p.m. to Wednesday, 30 September 2020 at 12:00 p.m. (tentative)
* Those who have participated in the pretrial test can continue participating in the validation test.
This page was created with the aim to support the users of GakuNin RDM.
We will add the contents in the near future.
- GakuNin RDM English Manual
- Creating a Project
- Project Configuration Management on a Project’s Main Screen
- Configuring a Project
- Deleting a Project
- Logging-out from GakuNin RDM
- Folder Handling
- File Handling
- Configuring a Wiki
- Creating a Page
- Adding and Deleting a Wiki Page & Changing a Page Name
- Page History
- Forking an Existing Project
- Adding Contributors
- Configuring Permissions
- Bibliographic Contributors
- Deleting Contributors
- Storage Add-ons
- Citation Add-ons and Others
- List of Linkable External Services
- Displaying Filtered Trails and Downloading
- Trusted Timestamping
- Gakunin RDM Admin English Manual
- GakuNin RDM Release Notes (ver 0.4.0)
- GakuNin RDM Supports
- GakuNin RDM FAQ
- Participating Institutions of GakuNin RDM Trial